Soul's intro

Soul
by Soul · 9 posts
12 years ago in Introductions
Posted 12 years ago · Author
hello everyone my name is Soul for all those that need to know i like to stick with code names....till i trust some one then they can earn the right to know my true name....till then stick with Soul....it is a pleasure to meet you all and yes i may be new but i know how to act around others like a proper person should....i like to read in my free time and draw as well if you wish to know more just ask but i will only tell you what i feel like telling not what you want me to tell.....well until then have a pleasant night or day...........
ah i just free hand on paper is all i wish i knew how to do graphics that would be great.....hey a question bout ap items on imvu just popped into my head but i dont know if it has already been talked about on here
Posted 12 years ago
Soul wrote:
ah i just free hand on paper is all i wish i knew how to do graphics that would be great.....hey a question bout ap items on imvu just popped into my head but i dont know if it has already been talked about on here

Go ahead and ask. We have a section of the forums for questions: viewforum.php?f=10
ok thank you ill post it there
thanks alot :) pleasure to meet you
Posted 12 years ago
Welcome Soul :)