Posted 12 years ago · Author
Nice to meet ya Mr.Jon xD
Welcome in my "bored room" LOL
Posted 12 years ago
G__ wrote:

Thank you for your warm welcome.
If you're really bored, you are welcome to join my secret undercover mafia called as TIMM (( The IMVU Mafia's Mafia )). Here we do extensive research on gaining TIM credits without spamming or getting banned. You'll be knowing me as Don Jon Free Credits there as I am the founder and as I have been successfully spamming the site for years now 8)
Posted 12 years ago
Jon™ wrote:
G__ wrote:

Thank you for your warm welcome.
If you're really bored, you are welcome to join my secret undercover mafia called as TIMM (( The IMVU Mafia's Mafia )). Here we do extensive research on gaining TIM credits without spamming or getting banned. You'll be knowing me as Don Jon Free Credits there as I am the founder and as I have been successfully spamming the site for years now 8)

Dude you can't be don jon free credits . There will always be only one Don VON free credits. >.>
You can always be the underunderboss lol.
Posted 12 years ago
~shrugs~ If Jon is serious then he should make it here and invite me: clubs.php

I am pretty sure he is joking though, but if he wants to take on those responsibilities, we have a rank for testing credit methods and that rank is Capo da'Retroguaria. (Captain Of The Rear Guard which is head of The IMVU Mafias Read Guard)

Source: https://www.imvumafias.org/wikimafias/in ... ganization
Posted 12 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
~shrugs~ If Jon is serious then he should make it here and invite me: clubs.php

I am pretty sure he is joking though, but if he wants to take on those responsibilities, we have a rank for testing credit methods and that rank is Capo da'Retroguaria. (Captain Of The Rear Guard which is head of The IMVU Mafias Read Guard)

Source: https://www.imvumafias.org/wikimafias/in ... ganization

Ofcourse I wasn't serious but this looks interesting.
Hmmm:P
Not serious offer,but very interesting.Sure,no matter what Jon,just give me something to do xD
You are from romania?
Posted 12 years ago
G__ wrote:
Hmmm:P
Not serious offer,but very interesting.Sure,no matter what Jon,just give me something to do xD
You are from romania?

No, I'm not from Romania but Alex taught me basics of Romanian including buna, pula, tate, cur, muie, pupa-mi curul etc etc.
Still learning when we get to talk :D
Haha,the best words xD
Im not from Romania either,but i speak the language fluent xD
Posted 12 years ago
G__ wrote:
Haha,the best words xD
Im not from Romania either,but i speak the language fluent xD

That's cool. I suck when it comes to languages and english is the only foreign language that I know ( I'm from India ).
Im from Hungary.I speek romanian,hungaryan,italian,and english a lil :wink: