I am back from the dead.

Nikky Maxim
by Nikky Maxim · 7 posts
12 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 12 years ago · Author
Been gone for a long time due to personal business but i am finally back thanks to Don Von who helped me retrive my account since i lost all memory of my passwords or what email i used well either way .
I am back and i hope all the oldies get back to being active again on here. I know that Jon is here and will help me with this mission .
Everyone who don't know me i am one of the moderators in the contest area so if anyone has any ideas or requests for contests just send me a PM and we will arrange something.
I'm learnign how to drive so i will probably be busy trying not to hit someone and learning theory of driving. But i'm a huge ass nerd so ill probably do fine.
I really miss the old gang but i am always open to new friends (keep your minds clear i am not that kind of woman). So a little about me to those who don't know me:
I'm a nice person
a loyal lover
a forgiving soul
I give everything i can to the people i care about ,
I hurt those that hurt me or the people that i care about.
I enjoy a good laugh and a few pranks.
God i miss the old days. I really miss having the laugh of my life when me and some other TIM members were prank calling walmart and a sex hotline in which i was called a slut which cought me off guard and i didn't know what to say but thinking now it was part of her dirty talking, oh god.
Okay so people who i used to know please post below.
People who want to get to know me please post below.
People who hate me please post below.
I love you guys i truelly do, I had a good experience with this site and i honestly want this site to be more active than what it is right now and i will do my best to do so.
hugs and kisses from the one and only Nikky Maxim .
Also the oldies will also know why i call myself Nikky Maxim but those are both fake names.
If it's TL;DR then go read a book.
Posted 12 years ago
Welcome back:)
Posted 12 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
I'm learnign how to drive so i will probably be busy trying not to hit someone and learning theory of driving. But i'm a huge ass nerd so ill probably do fine.

You and me both. I kept passing the written part and failing the road part when I was younger, so I am taking another swing at getting my official license. Good luck. I will try not to hit you on the road if you can do the same for me.

Nikky Maxim wrote:
I enjoy a good laugh and a few pranks.
God i miss the old days. I really miss having the laugh of my life when me and some other TIM members were prank calling walmart and a sex hotline in which i was called a slut which cought me off guard and i didn't know what to say but thinking now it was part of her dirty talking, oh god.

Do not forget IMVU support. That was the best.
Welcome back Nikky.
Posted 12 years ago
Welcome back Mistress Nikky.
I'm known as Jon 8)
Posted 12 years ago · Author
^ i used to knwo your real name but i forgot it since i have a bad memory of hard indian names >.< .
Thanks for the welcome backs :)
Posted 12 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
^ i used to knwo your real name but i forgot it since i have a bad memory of hard indian names >.< .
Thanks for the welcome backs :)

It's Ganesh but people call me Gan :P