INtroducing me :) Alline

Amanda222
by Amanda222 · 4 posts
12 years ago in Introductions
Posted 12 years ago · Author
hello im alline and i love your website and me and my friends always talk about imvu mafia and i just registered today and i want to introduce myself im a funny and a awesome person to be around i can always make you laugh and im weird but awesome weird thats what my friends and strangers say :D and i like to draw anime. Anime is like animation , cartoons and etc. im very talented when it comes to drawing and i love to make bubble letters and my favorite sports are swimming , soccer and Soccer, boxing which im awesome at. I was born in Brazil south America and now im living in Florida :D and amanda is my midlename and nickname so you can call me alline or amanda if you want and thank you for reading my introduction :D. If you guys ever need help with designing a banner or anything i would love to help :D :) .
Posted 12 years ago
For some odd reason i read it in a very fast way .
But welcome to the family . I am the admin of this website and i can give you free mafia credits on which you can buy title colours and neat stuff. Hope you enjoy our family , it will be fun to have another active member to join our family. You may call me Nikky . I was joking about being a admin i am just a moderator for our contest section in which you can win fun prizes and credits.
I hope you have a fun experience and if you need anything don't be shy to ask us. We help in any way possible.
Thank you :).
Don't be shy and visit our social game section for a boost in post and a fun time. We are currently low on active members so things might looks slow but we do try to be chatty.
So again welcome and enjoy your stay in our family , we are all friendly and nice people.
Especially Don Von and D.M they sacrifise so much for this family. If you need any help that you don't want to pose in the forums you can always ask them they are kind people and will answer correctly .
Posted 12 years ago
Welcome to the family :)