Wanna go to the army

Nikky Maxim
by Nikky Maxim · 26 posts
12 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 12 years ago
Rape is a huge issue in village areas. You raped someone? pray that cops will get you before the villagers. But in cities, people are more broad minded and you can find more percent of hoes hoeing around. I'm 20 and I'm a virgin and nobody gives a damn where I live. But if I wasn't a virgin, it'd have been a huge news in my college and everybody would be like "*points to me* See that guy? he's not a virgin.." and girls would maintain a distance of minimum 15.75 feet away from me.
Posted 12 years ago
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
That's strange, guess they're afraid you'll take there virginity too lol.

Jon the stud.

Psh, they secretly wish for something like that :P
Posted 12 years ago · Author
I still want to join the army though. i want to learn how to handle a gun and to lose some weight while training lol . No one will try to mess with me . If someone tries to start trouble with me ill be like "I was in the army for x years"
Posted 12 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
I still want to join the army though. i want to learn how to handle a gun and to lose some weight while training lol . No one will try to mess with me . If someone tries to start trouble with me ill be like "I was in the army for x years"

If that is all you want, then look into just a normal boot camp or paramilitary training.
Ill need to check if we have those tihngs nearby. Thought later in life i might want to serve in the army if i dont find a better calling in life.
Posted 12 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
to lose some weight while training lol

Wtf Nikky, you weight like 100lbs, I've seen you, I know for a fact you have no weight to loose.
My ass is too big so :P i wanna be like one of those models that have a great ass >.<
Posted 12 years ago
Nikky Maxim wrote:
My ass is too big so :P i wanna be like one of those models that have a great ass >.<

I haven't seen your ass personally, well except briefly when you got up from the computer but I am sure it's fine too.
Posted 12 years ago
Well... as far as the rape thing.. it is more common in military service than you realize. They keep it hush hush so it doesn't make the news but women are raped by other division/platoon members all the time. There has even been cases where they have put pressure on the victim so that they feel guilt and take it on as their fault. Eventually this leads to the service having a reason to discharge you and it's not always honorable...

There are upsides and downsides to it. Whatever you do, don't do it for these reasons: Your family members are in it or want you to. You suddenly felt it was a good idea. You've had major negative change in your life and you think this will help. You are trying to get in shape. You 'only want to travel and see the world.'

All of those reasons will leave you unhappy when you do get in and make training that much harder and stressful.

Edit: Also dont go for "school". 4 year contract goes like this: Bootcamp - A school - C school - deployed = only about a year left. Nowhere in that timeline do you have time for school of your choosing.