IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 12 years ago
imvulite is awesome, works perfectly, only like the guy before me pointed out whispering doesn't work, and i can't find the whisper buttom near the person i want to whisper too, there's only the flag an i and the welcoming phrases
Posted 12 years ago · Author
Prolistic wrote:
The whisper wont work... My friend has the client and he tried to whisper me but i never saw it.

tyriom24 wrote:
imvulite is awesome, works perfectly, only like the guy before me pointed out whispering doesn't work, and i can't find the whisper buttom near the person i want to whisper too, there's only the flag an i and the welcoming phrases

You need to have more than 2 people in a room to whisper. I didn't bother removing the limit as I don't see a need to whisper someone you're alone with.

If it still doesn't work for you, I'll take another look at it.
Posted 12 years ago
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
Prolistic wrote:
The whisper wont work... My friend has the client and he tried to whisper me but i never saw it.

tyriom24 wrote:

You need to have more than 2 people in a room to whisper. I didn't bother removing the limit as I don't see a need to whisper someone you're alone with.

If it still doesn't work for you, I'll take another look at it.

There is more then 2 people. But when i try to whisper my friends they don't see it unless they are vip.
I will take a look at it again here soon and see if I can fix it. Let you know soon.
Posted 12 years ago
i just receive a message from imvu saying this :
We recently discovered that you are using at least one or more h4c|</cheat tools such as whisper chat on IMVU. Use of h4c|<s, cheats and unauthorized versions of our 3D Chat client is against our Terms of Services and can result in action against you including losing access to your IMVU account. We have made a change so that you can no longer use the h4c|<; however, we have decided to not ban your account at this time. Do consider this a warning as any further use of such h4c|<s or cheats will result in appropriate action against your account.

We would also like to inform you that our community members who have obtained such unauthorized tools to access IMVU have experienced compromised email and bank accounts. This article at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keylogger explains one way your personal information could be stolen. We therefore highly encourage you to change your passwords for not only your IMVU account but also other personal accounts such as your email, bank and PayPal as soon as possible.

Be sure to read and understand all our policy guidelines in order to stay an active member of our community and have a safe and fun experience!

Sincerely,
The IMVU Team
did i do something wrong that led me to be discovered, i didn't update imvu or anything, has imvu already busted imvu light u.u??
tyriom24 wrote:
i just receive a message from imvu saying this :
We recently discovered that you are using at least one or more h4(k/cheat tools such as whisper chat on IMVU. Use of h4(|<$, cheats and unauthorized versions of our 3D Chat client is against our Terms of Services and can result in action against you including losing access to your IMVU account. We have made a change so that you can no longer use the h4(k; however, we have decided to not ban your account at this time. Do consider this a warning as any further use of such h4(|<$ or cheats will result in appropriate action against your account.

We would also like to inform you that our community members who have obtained such unauthorized tools to access IMVU have experienced compromised email and bank accounts. This article at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keylogger explains one way your personal information could be plundered. We therefore highly encourage you to change your passwords for not only your IMVU account but also other personal accounts such as your email, bank and PayPal as soon as possible.

Be sure to read and understand all our policy guidelines in order to stay an active member of our community and have a safe and fun experience!

Sincerely,
The IMVU Team
did i do something wrong that led me to be discovered, i didn't update imvu or anything, has imvu already busted imvu light u.u??

No, you didn't do anything wrong. I got the email too. I have a feeling it has something to do with the Whispering problems we've been having. I think they changed something server side. Notice they only mentioned whispering in the email.

I still use the pet h4c|< but other than that, I've stopped using edited clients. Just to be safe. If I need to use an edited client, I'll make an alt account and run it through a proxy so it's ip never matches mine.
Posted 12 years ago
Woot new update with more protection, thanks for this!
I went ahead and released v7. I removed the whispering and a few other changes so you should all be safe using it again. As always though, take precautions.

If anyone runs into any trouble using v7, contact me.
Posted 12 years ago
thank's DM , and because what they can to detect imvulite ?