IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 12 years ago · Author
iiinfeckt wrote:
i have had the same problem as kallarna too DM as well as nothing loading not even pulse, is that an issue with imvu lite 7 or the problem as we use the lite ?

I do not know. I don't use IMVULite and I didn't experience any issues when made it and did use it. Maybe a recent update on IMVU's side might have done something, but I will need crash report from one of you.

The error K0allarna sent me was related to the python files that isn't part of what we edit to make IMVUlite. The part I would need is near the bottom of that report.

-- Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:09 am --

Updated IMVULite
Posted 12 years ago
Hellos... I was wondering if you could add a feature to keep the god forsaken music off when you enter a room... Its like the most annoying thing on IMVU i can think of. I wish i could have the damn music off unless stated otherwise. But idk how coding works and stuff v.v Its just a sudgestion since you have other goodies on here xD
Rumico wrote:
Hellos... I was wondering if you could add a feature to keep the god forsaken music off when you enter a room... Its like the most annoying thing on IMVU i can think of. I wish i could have the damn music off unless stated otherwise. But idk how coding works and stuff v.v Its just a sudgestion since you have other goodies on here xD

If you're using Windows 7, you can use the volume mixer to completely mute the IMVU client. Or, you could load up the music widget and mute it from there and I am pretty sure it takes effect on every room.
Posted 12 years ago
I downloaded and installed the latest version of imvu lite.. But today when i wanted to start it, it did nothing, only the icon was there in the system tray and that was about it, couldnt click on it. So i decided to re-install it. I had to end it first in taskmanager. Then i couldnt uninstall it, i had to do it manually in windows explorer..

Am i the only one who had these problems ?

-- Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:21 pm --

Ok never mind the first part, seems like the imvu server was down today :D
LatexKitty wrote:
I downloaded and installed the latest version of imvu lite.. But today when i wanted to start it, it did nothing, only the icon was there in the system tray and that was about it, couldnt click on it. So i decided to re-install it. I had to end it first in taskmanager. Then i couldnt uninstall it, i had to do it manually in windows explorer..

Am i the only one who had these problems ?

-- Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:21 pm --

Ok never mind the first part, seems like the imvu server was down today :D

Yes, IMVU was down for a little bit, possibly due to 478 coming out. I will be updating IMVULite sometime today. Probably after I finish the another update.
Posted 11 years ago
i need some help idk why but no one can see my avi or my chat i can see the room and the ppl talk but they cant see my chat and i reinstalled imvu and nothing then i tried a different account same thing so if someone know how to help me plzzz do
Posted 11 years ago · Author
hitman5000 wrote:
i need some help idk why but no one can see my avi or my chat i can see the room and the ppl talk but they cant see my chat and i reinstalled imvu and nothing then i tried a different account same thing so if someone know how to help me plzzz do

Have you tried the regular client? Does it do it with the regular client? Or is just with IMVULite?
Posted 11 years ago
Have you tried the regular client? Does it do it with the regular client? Or is just with IMVULite?[/quote]

ya nothing
Posted 11 years ago · Author
hitman5000 wrote:
DM wrote:
Have you tried the regular client? Does it do it with the regular client? Or is just with IMVULite?

ya nothing

Okay, go into the IMVU folder:

Windows Xp: C:\Documents and Settings\YOUR USER NAME]\Application Data\IMVU

WIndows 7: C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\Appdata\Roaming\IMVU

Find the cpp.log file and upload it somewhere for me to look at see if I can find out what's wrong.