Make IE faster!

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 6 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago · Author
I ran this tweak this morning: http://www.regxplor.com/tweak11.reg

Ever since I ran it, IE has been running 10 times faster; even faster than my version of Fx. I doubt it will work for everyone or that everyone uses IE, but I thought it might be nice to share.
Posted 12 years ago
thank don sir maybe my browser wont die n lag so much now :mrgreen:
Posted 11 years ago
lilmoriah wrote:
who cares if IE is faster it still crashes like crazy. Its easier to just download firefox or chrome and never have to deal with the issues IE has.

I'm no fan of IE by far but I have never had issues with it crashing before, only being insecure. Might be a bigger issue with your machine.
Posted 11 years ago · Author
IE tends to crash when you have too many unstable addons setup, or if it gets caught up in a resource intensive script. Still, if you script sites or IMVU homepages, you should be checking your code in all browsers; even the ones you think are shitty....else the people who use those browsers will think your pages are shitty.
Posted 11 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
IE tends to crash when you have too many unstable addons setup, or if it gets caught up in a resource intensive script. Still, if you script sites or IMVU homepages, you should be checking your code in all browsers; even the ones you think are shitty....else the people who use those browsers will think your pages are shitty.

Yeah, but see, they use those browsers so it's not like they are human beings and their opinions matter. Image