Pictures and more

aluntatis
by aluntatis · 7 posts
11 years ago in Introductions
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Hi, I do profile pictures as well as many other things for IMVU. If anyone here is interested in what I have to offer you. You can contact me via PM and I can send you my site page that will also tell you how to get in contact with me on IMVU.

I can also do discounts on Mafia members product pictures.

I can do a FREE picture for Mafia staff and I can do a 10% discount for VIP users.

Trying to help the family.
Posted 11 years ago
aluntatis wrote:
Hi, I do profile pictures as well as many other things for IMVU. If anyone here is interested in what I have to offer you. You can contact me via PM and I can send you my site page that will also tell you how to get in contact with me on IMVU.

I can also do discounts on Mafia members product pictures.

I can do a FREE picture for Mafia staff and I can do a 10% discount for VIP users.

Trying to help the family.

Think you'd be any good at doing a techy display pic? I'd like to see what you could come up with up.
Sure. I think I can do that. I'll need time since work and school, but i could probably get it down. give me some details about it. Of course that also depends on your definition of techy

-- Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:31 pm --

So here is the first one I got done. I usually do 3 versions of a picture with different poses in each. This one is a more clean white "There Will Be A Tomorrow" feel. So here is the first one.

Posted 11 years ago
aluntatis wrote:
Sure. I think I can do that. I'll need time since work and school, but i could probably get it down. give me some details about it. Of course that also depends on your definition of techy

-- Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:31 pm --

So here is the first one I got done. I usually do 3 versions of a picture with different poses in each. This one is a more clean white "There Will Be A Tomorrow" feel. So here is the first one.

Looks really Good.
Do you want me to do the other two? If so i'm not sure when i can have them done by, but i'll work on them.
Posted 11 years ago
aluntatis wrote:
Do you want me to do the other two? If so i'm not sure when i can have them done by, but i'll work on them.

Sure, go ahead.