Racists suck my dog's dick

Jon™
by Jon™ · 17 posts
14 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 14 years ago
Why the fuck would someone not like people from India?

~googles India racism~

Odd...I still do not see why so many people are being racist towards Indians. Then again, there is no excuse for racism, but they normally try to give some sort of bullshit excuse.

Pardon my French, but this topic makes me hot under the collar.
Posted 14 years ago
Im indian too and dude the best way to send them off is to ignore them
then you know see if they abuse you repeatedly and nananananana report
Posted 14 years ago
No..... I was trying to find out the reason too... Obviously I couldnt Find one.
Posted 12 years ago
I can't stand racists. One time a girl said some rude remarks to my friend, and let me say, the ENTIRE room turned against that girl
Posted 12 years ago
Eventually we will grow as a species to where we don't have ignorant people. Funny thing is, most racists are descended somewhat from what they hate, lol. That's why I laugh at people who dislike African Americans.

If only we could legally kill racist people.
Posted 11 years ago
Trust me, racism will probably be around for a while. I've lived in Missouri my whole life. A hick state, and have grown up around it. I'm white, and will be honest, I use to be racist a lot when I was younger, but once I grew up to a certain age I realized the selfishness of it.
Posted 11 years ago
TylerG4HQ wrote:
Trust me, racism will probably be around for a while. I've lived in Missouri my whole life. A hick state, and have grown up around it. I'm white, and will be honest, I use to be racist a lot when I was younger, but once I grew up to a certain age I realized the selfishness of it.

Glad to hear you grew out of it.