Mafia VIP Status

in2flesh
by in2flesh · 10 posts
14 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 14 years ago · Author
Hi, I'm new to this site. Looking for black list naughty stuff to experience with a special friend. I'm reading about getting VIP status here and there are 3-4 steps that don't seem to make a lot of sense. Do I have to really sign up for surveys, etc. to get VIP status here? I have posted a banner though.
Posted 14 years ago
yeah u have to sign up for the surveys.U dont have to participate in the survey but just join the site
Posted 14 years ago
yea u gotta join the site cuz IMVU mafia gets money for getting ppl to join with referals xD (1.25$ a person,which really adds up)
Posted 14 years ago
Well, yeah, first off you gotta join that AW surveys site thingy. Obviously it's for earning money so we can give free VIP to everyone. And also to have more people join our little mafia, you'll have to become a mafia VIP first, by placing a couple of banners posted in the spefic thread on your homepage.

For the thread, go to Announcements ---> How to become a VIP Mafia member - FREE!! <-----For the thread, go to Announcements
Posted 14 years ago
go to the link below->
Posted 13 years ago
hey may i become vip on imvu im battling hwith cacncer and i have no money to buy vip plz help :( :cry:
Posted 13 years ago
sohoodbarbie wrote:
hey may i become vip on imvu im battling hwith cacncer and i have no money to buy vip plz help :( :cry:

you have to have more posts . sorry about the cancer (i dont believe anthing that i read but hope you get better if its true) .
We can never be sure whos a spy from imvu so just be active here and im sure you will get vip . good luck
Posted 11 years ago
so when we become vips (i'm very optimistic about this) we can use the naughty codes on real imvu? :twisted:
Posted 11 years ago
at each step there is always a hint

Banner Imvu Mafias :

:)