intersting

toxy
by toxy · 10 posts
11 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago · Author
My friends finds another one of my friends interesting because they have a naked outfit and she's had it for months it's been taken out of the shop but she still has it and people keep saying she lies and it's fake and everything but it's not , it's not like she has anything special on her account ( i know because i help her with it when she needs help) , and she is going nuts because it usually gets taken out of the shop within 1 week - 2 weeks and taken from everyone and replaced with the spent credits the same day it was taken out of the shop yet she still has it months later so either imvu staff is getting a little lazier or just no paaying any attention to her account right now because a one point she had 3 of them and 2 where taken bu thisone was left and she still has a shirt which can be seen through so it makes her half naked but that's been with her for almost a year and it's making her feel akward when people keep talking to her about it they think she did something tricky to get it and keep it when that's just not even the truth.
Posted 11 years ago
Maybe she got lucky with it and it's one of the few that's managed to stay hidden. Can you pm the link to it?
yeah it possibly is that and if i can find it where people can get it sur i'll send you the link
Posted 11 years ago
toxy wrote:
yeah it possibly is that and if i can find it where people can get it sur i'll send you the link

If she still has it, just tell her to put it on, and then right-click on the room and click "view items in room" or whatever it says.
yeah i actually know the way to get the link but every now and then it's hard to get it's link by its own
Posted 11 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Do not post the link in this thread.
PM the link to DM. We are just going to take a look at it; we do not want the product going public and getting taken away from her.

They pmed it to me already. Im not sure how it works tbh.
all i know is that it was taken out of the shop , i don't think anyone can realy get it anymore , but whoever had it may still have but at the same time she had kept hers under wraps so no one really sees it or finds out she has it but she's decided to do what she wasn't for awhile and telling only people she trusts and knows won't tell every single person.
Posted 11 years ago
toxy wrote:
all i know is that it was taken out of the shop , i don't think anyone can realy get it anymore , but whoever had it may still have but at the same time she had kept hers under wraps so no one really sees it or finds out she has it but she's decided to do what she wasn't for awhile and telling only people she trusts and knows won't tell every single person.

I think the dev just has it hidden, if IMVU removed it, then it should have been removed from your friend's inventory as well.
that's since it usually happens like that most of the time