Jurrasic park lives

toxy
by toxy · 3 posts
11 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago · Author
So is anyone else excited for Jurassic Park 4 coming out soon the first in such a long time but sadly not directly directed by the master Steven Spielberg who is great at directing movies like Jurrasic Park 4 one of my favorite movies of all time and nothing will change that hopefully it doesn't suck like what happened to Spierman it completely sucks now if you ask me different ideas for the movie and the company had bad ideas for the movie series.
Posted 11 years ago
Jurassic Park was ruined for me when I learned about DNA decay rates.
Unless they find a dino frozen in ice, cloning one is impossible.
With the ice caps 60% gone ... that chance is getting smaller and smaller every day.
Posted 11 years ago · Author
that's true and withe icebrgs decreasing around the world the chance of it is slimming and a god chancehas mostly demolished but there could be some at the bottom of an ocean in part of te orlds coldest areas they could of tried to seek shelter in the ocean but over time it could offrozen ober and now they're stuck in a block of ice t the bottom of the ocean since we haven't traveled the full lengt of te planet yet there still is a small chance , and then the posibility of being able to clone dinos by related animals of this time like chickens or other animals.