my dog and my cat

toxy
by toxy · 4 posts
11 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago · Author
my dog who's around 3 or 4 years old is a lover he loves to lick anyone and everyone and when he gets the chance he wants to lick your face and put his tongue in your mouth because i won't allow him to do that to me and sam with most of my family , he's never attacked a person before in his lie but he has sorta attacked a smaller dog because the same dog attacked him when he was younger and smaller , but he loves to play with everyone play nice and play mean/rough like fighting he'll kick you jump on you tackle you an just hold you down by laying down on you and not moving an inch.My cat on the other hand is around 9-10 years old but she still acts like a kitten she loves to sleep , rest , lay down , play , and attack people she never attacks me i guess sine i've protected her and kept her out of trouble but she'll attack everyone and anyone else that walks into my house or into my room and everyone says people are afraid of my dog because of what kind of dg he is but we need a beware of cat sign because she is the only one out of my pets that'd would attack anyone and everyone she wants to at anytime any day of any year and i don't think she'd stop because she had to stay with the people i got her from because one year my family had to sta in a hotel and they didn't allow pets so we couldn't keep her in there or have her in there so she went to stay with them but one of them stepped on one of the kittens and killed it and the rest of that family isn't a family who should have any pet to start with because of that i think that's why my cat is the way she is.
No one would guess what kind of dog my dog is.
Posted 11 years ago · Author
yeah he is a lap dog a big lap dog but no not a lab
Posted 11 years ago
My Dog sometimes thinks he's a cat, and my cat thinks he's a dog, and my female dog, is more of a man than my man dog, and my lion is like a pussycat, and my giraffe is like an elephant, and my...Oh wait, stop reading after I said, "a man than my man dog".