IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 11 years ago
I have good news and bad news.
Good news is, there are other people on the IMVU forums who are getting the exact same error.

Bad news is, no one seems to have a working solution.
You might want to try re-installing and clearing your cache: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=8296
Posted 11 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Good news is, there are other people on the IMVU forums who are getting the exact same error.

You might want to try re-installing and clearing your cache: viewtopic.php?f=88&t=8296

Hm, Didn't bother to look for error regarding all clients just assumed it was down to ImvuLite, I'll try your method and see if anything changes, it's has occurred a few times this same error.
Thanks for the reply anyhow.
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Pimmalage wrote:
Don Von Free Credits wrote:

Hm, Didn't bother to look for error regarding all clients just assumed it was down to ImvuLite, I'll try your method and see if anything changes, it's has occurred a few times this same error.
Thanks for the reply anyhow.

IMVULite is rarely ever the problem. Every time someone has has a problem while using it, it's because the regular client itself was broken.
Posted 11 years ago
some ppl got disabled forever just becus imvu caught them using other programs to run the client, so i'm kinda afraid to use umvulite, i've used it before nd it's awesome
Pradator wrote:
some ppl got disabled forever just becus imvu caught them using other programs to run the client, so i'm kinda afraid to use umvulite, i've used it before nd it's awesome

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I run T3DE 24/7 for months which is worse than having IMVULite and all my accounts are still active. You really only have to worry if you tell someone untrustworthy or send your logs or files to IMVU lol.
Posted 11 years ago
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
Pradator wrote:

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I run T3DE 24/7 for months which is worse than having IMVULite and all my accounts are still active. You really only have to worry if you tell someone untrustworthy or send your logs or files to IMVU lol.

Same ... 60 accounts for over a year and none of them caught.
We remove all of IMVU inc's spyware that they use to catch people .... which other sites who make alternate clients do not do.
Posted 11 years ago
this the best version and better than imvu version becouse imvu does watch over your account as much but you can still get banned but becarful win using this id still do not understand how some people flag us win useing imvulite program.
kingman23 wrote:
this the best version and better than imvu version becouse imvu does watch over your account as much but you can still get banned but becarful win using this id still do not understand how some people flag us win useing imvulite program.

It's usually the user doing something that gets them caught, not people flagging you.
Posted 11 years ago
great then, thanks guys, now i can feel free to use this awesome program without worrying about imvu shits.loll
Posted 11 years ago
I will use the first imvulite :)

hmm
wow ...
t3de Imvu Mafias fascinating
next month I will buy T3de ...
:)

-- Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:58 pm --

If the purchase t3de using real credits may or may not ya uncle?
:D