Helloo

sillyone
by sillyone · 13 posts
15 years ago in Introductions
Posted 15 years ago · Author
Hello all, thanks for welcoming me into the Mafia :) Im a dev on IMVU but I still think what you guys do is pretty awesome 8) I am here for the "blackmarket " connections..I bought AP not too long ago and it is a complete RIPOFF..charge me 20 bucks for so-called "adult content", yet I can't really have sex?? What kind of crap is that..

Anywho.. as for your gift.. I'm not really sure what to give..What would u guys like? :)
Posted 15 years ago
I bid you welcome to our family ^^ may you find here what you seek, same as we hope to help you in many ways as we can.
As for the gift, in my opinion, I consider any member that join us already one, because its thank to them that we evolute.
However if you stay active, its even better :)
If you're good in any specialization that you see here in the mafia, you may contact Don Von Free Credits, he can have an rank for you :)
Don Phoenix Falcon is the leader alongside Don, he is very cool and is one of the most respected people in this mafia, he is awesome, he is even better than me in every way possible including Math, Science and everything else.
Last edited by Fallen on Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Posted 15 years ago
Hey!

You like fishes?
Posted 15 years ago
Writing in red is the same thing that telling the other person to go f*** himself xD
Posted 15 years ago
:evil: Men are colour blind so its not a offence..... cause i cat c any color... i c red andgreen most of the times.
Posted 15 years ago
So you can only see my country flag :P because most of it, its red and green.
Posted 15 years ago
Fallen wrote:
So you can only see my country flag :P because most of it, its red and green.

i like when u strech out tongue :P :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: