AP products, without AP

bda510
by bda510 · 18 posts
13 years ago in Catalog And Product Showcase
Posted 13 years ago · Author
Hey guys looking for some AP products without an AP, any help?
Posted 13 years ago
bda510 wrote:

always look in the shop . sometimes someone uploads a ap product well mostly skins not sure about furniture
Posted 11 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
bda510 wrote:

You can get the files for AP / UFI products here and upload them yourself with a dummy account: buysell/

yes, i would love to buy from you, mr Don Von and upload it using a dummy account. please tell me what to do step by step... for the payment to you, i don't have VISA but i guess i could still pay you through international oversea banking system.
Posted 11 years ago
Just send me a PM: ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&action=quotepost&p=109284
Let me know which products you want and I will send you a bill.

i have browsed some of your products, they are really good, but before i decide which one to buy, i have a little problem here, i dont have a name registered account (imvu)
Posted 11 years ago
alexnggf@yahoo.com wrote:

i have browsed some of your products, they are really good, but before i decide which one to buy, i have a little problem here, i dont have a name registered account (imvu)

I sell registered dev accounts as well; at the moment I am selling them for $9 each.
Posted 11 years ago

I sell registered dev accounts as well; at the moment I am selling them for $9 each.

yes, mr von don, i m interested, please enlighten me some more before i place my payment. does that dev account i about to purchase only work as a dummy account, which i couldn't keep it after has used it for uploading your erotic products on imvu shop?
and about international banking system... i think i probably need your account number which i would bank in money directly to you. this method possible? i don't have VISA.

-- Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:31 am --

yes, mr von don, i m interested, please enlighten me some more before i place my payment. does that dev account i about to purchase only work as a dummy account, which i couldn't keep it after has used it for uploading your erotic products on imvu shop?
and about international banking system... i think i probably need your account number which i would bank in money directly to you. this method possible? i don't have VISA.

ok, sir von don, i was thinking of becoming a creator for some time, but i really hate to become a VIP( hates imvu's new stupid rules), could you get me a non-vip account which is able to create?
Posted 11 years ago
The account is yours forever to do with whatever you want.

No, that method is not possible. You will need to connect your bank account to a paypal account.

roger that, and thank a lot, sir von don.

-- Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:11 pm --

The account is yours forever to do with whatever you want.

No, that method is not possible. You will need to connect your bank account to a paypal account.

roger that, and thank a lot, sir von don.

Dear Sir Von Don, hmm.. i guess this is the last question about your black market products, some of your black market products require a install file (probably .exe file)... i think it wouldn't work for me, cause i m a Apple pc user. do you have solution for this problem?