Cant exchange credits from meetme.com

Unpretending
by Unpretending · 3 posts
11 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 11 years ago · Author
I've been exchanging credits from meetme.com to my Imvu account for about 2 months but since some time everytime I try to exchange to my main account I get this message: ''Error:

exceeded lifetime transfer limit for txn: 37084e5f-034b-4110-a723-6e412a655b41''

So I was wondering if there's any way to fix this, cose I've tried to exchange credits from meetme.com to other Imvu account and it worked :S So I guess it's a problem with my Imvu account, but Idk why or how to fix this or if it's possible to fix it

Thanks
Posted 11 years ago
I haven't used MeetMe in a long time but according to the IMVU forums, IMVU has placed a lifetime limit of 5k on accounts.

Varsha - IMVU Staff wrote:
There is now a lifetime limit of 5,000 Credits per IMVU account for transferring credits from MeetMe using its CurrencyConnect process.

Thank you.

EDIT: also in the MyYearBook thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3139&start=140#p121223
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
I haven't used MeetMe in a long time but according to the IMVU forums, IMVU has placed a lifetime limit of 5k on accounts.

Varsha - IMVU Staff wrote:
There is now a lifetime limit of 5,000 Credits per IMVU account for transferring credits from MeetMe using its CurrencyConnect process.

Thank you.

EDIT: also in the MyYearBook thread: https://www.imvumafias.org/community/viewtop ... 40#p121223

Ohh so that means that after transfering 5k you can't transfer anymore? That sucks, with meetme.com you could get like 40k at month :/ I guess that's why they changed it

Thanks for the info!