Intro.

BloodLustD
by BloodLustD · 3 posts
11 years ago in Introductions
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Ciao.

I suppose I should post an introduction, normally I make the threads and tell others to post theirs and I sit back and watch.

I'm BloodLustD - Pronounced: "Blood" + "Lusted" = All one word.

I'm a Developer, I like Italian Food, I'm not good with coding, but I get by with modifying to suit my needs.

I'm a chancer, I suppose we all are, and that's why we're here.

The IMVU Mafias is the place to be, don't forget that!

And Remember, in the words of the Wise and Powerful Don Von Free Credits - " Please, do not tell us your IMVU account name. That is your greatest secret when you join the Mafia. "

Cause if your an idiot or an absolute rude smart-ass, it's like hanging a "Hit Me" sign on your own back.
Posted 11 years ago
Well, welcome to the forums Blood, you've already proven to be a decently valuable member in the very short time that you've been here. I look forward to seeing more good things coming from you in the future. Hope you enjoy the site and find it useful. As always, feel free to pm a mod or admin if you need help.
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Thank you for your Quick and Speedy, Non Delayed Reply, Sir.

I appreciate the words and hope I can be more valuable to the entire enterprise.

I've found the site extremely useful and quite nicely done, and I'll be sure to PM ya'll if I need the help.