Imvu acess pass.

Johnny
by Johnny · 22 posts
11 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago · Author
yea. But i ask if she put my friend ap and she say yes. When my friend give the pw she steal like 200k to him. Oh well, she got disable.
Posted 11 years ago
Putz wrote:
yea. But i ask if she put my friend ap and she say yes. When my friend give the pw she plunder like 200k to him. Oh well, she got disable.

Sorry to hear that, glad she is disabled. Can't say I'm surprised though, most people will scam you. Mostly because it's not worth buying ap for someone in exchange for credits. You can re sell the creds and get your money back or keep them if you want them but then it would probably be cheaper to get 30k at a reseller so the only real reason to do it is to be nice which most people don't find to be a good enough reason to go through the hassle.
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
Putz wrote:
yea. But i ask if she put my friend ap and she say yes. When my friend give the pw she plunder like 200k to him. Oh well, she got disable.

Sorry to hear that, glad she is disabled. Can't say I'm surprised though, most people will scam you. Mostly because it's not worth buying ap for someone in exchange for credits. You can re sell the creds and get your money back or keep them if you want them but then it would probably be cheaper to get 30k at a reseller so the only real reason to do it is to be nice which most people don't find to be a good enough reason to go through the hassle.

Imvu say that i can get my credits back but i have to send they the email that the account has been created. I do not know the email because i have buy the account.
Posted 11 years ago
Putz wrote:
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
Putz wrote:

Imvu say that i can get my credits back but i have to send they the email that the account has been created. I do not know the email because i have buy the account.

That's why we only allow people to sell accounts if they provide the email address too.
Don sell me that account. I dont understand, she enter my account and put me ap and dont steal nothing. She enter my friend account and steal 200k :| and no ap
Posted 11 years ago
Putz wrote:
Don sell me that account. I dont understand, she enter my account and put me ap and dont plunder nothing. She enter my friend account and plunder 200k :| and no ap

Maybe to gain your trust first so she could get access to the account with 200k since it's worth a few aps. Idk why you'd give the pass out to an account that has that many credits on it though, very few people would resist the temptation to steal them.
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
Putz wrote:
Don sell me that account. I dont understand, she enter my account and put me ap and dont plunder nothing. She enter my friend account and plunder 200k :| and no ap

Maybe to gain your trust first so she could get access to the account with 200k since it's worth a few aps. Idk why you'd give the pass out to an account that has that many credits on it though, very few people would resist the temptation to plunder them.

Wtv, we can't trust anyone in this world.

-- Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:32 pm --

I give the account with the credits because i cant send it to another account, imvu limit the send. and i do not think that she's gonna steal they..
Posted 11 years ago
Putz wrote:
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
Putz wrote:

Maybe to gain your trust first so she could get access to the account with 200k since it's worth a few aps. Idk why you'd give the pass out to an account that has that many credits on it though, very few people would resist the temptation to plunder them.

I give the account with the credits because i cant send it to another account, imvu limit the send. and i do not think that she's gonna plunder they..

I'd transfer them off to like FMX or something first.
Ð▪ℳ wrote:
Putz wrote:
Ð▪ℳ wrote:

I give the account with the credits because i cant send it to another account, imvu limit the send. and i do not think that she's gonna plunder they..

I'd transfer them off to like FMX or something first.

What is FMX?