IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 11 years ago
:? Its having problems and it wont work right.
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Clawdwolf876 wrote:
:? Its having problems and it wont work right.

Could you be more specific?
Posted 11 years ago
im us imvulite, very nice can use action VIP n Ap :)
iwenk wrote:
im us imvulite, very nice can use action VIP n Ap :)

Ap and vip actions are not unlocked in IMVULite. Unless you have AP or Vip.
Posted 11 years ago
enjierock wrote:
thx ... Master ..... I will not tell it ...
Thank you so much master ... i like it... :D no update .... yay.... :)

Creepy...

And,

Ð▪ℳ wrote:

-No Tracking

We've removed the tracking features. This allows you to bypass IP bans and helps keep you safe. It is not a perfect system though, you can always get banned if you don't take precautions so don't rely purely on it. You've been warned!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD IMVULite

What other precautions do you use?
BloodLustD wrote:
What other precautions do you use?

Won't go into detail (that's reserved for the Vault) but there's only so much you can do to the client itself considering it is one big connection to IMVU's servers. There's no real need to use too much protection when using IMVULite though, it is a safe client to use as long as you don't go around telling people you're using it (obviously).

But there's always external methods one can use when using it if they feel the need to. Such as running it behind a proxy, creating accounts behind proxies with new emails etc.
Posted 11 years ago
The Client is working for me but I don't understand. I see nothing different so far? I logged in on IMVUlite, but I can't whisper or see AP stuff?
Luu wrote:
The Client is working for me but I don't understand. I see nothing different so far? I logged in on IMVUlite, but I can't whisper or see AP stuff?

That's because IMVULite doesn't have h4c|<7d whispering or the ability to see AP stuff. Re read the original post to find out what it does. I also suggest you take another look at the very first sentence written in giant yellow letters in the first post.
Posted 11 years ago
I actually did that right after posting this, sorry