just plain random

toxy
by toxy · 4 posts
11 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago · Author
for anyone who wants to pass some time while being bored or bothered just come to this forum or topic and be random talk randomly be crazy be funny be silly act outta your mind like this for an example for a conversation between 2 or more peopl 1st example will be between 2 people so here's the first example.
example1.
person1:chicken
person2:chicen what
person1:chicken
person2:I asked you chicenwhat already
person1:piggy wiggy chickens everywhere
person2:what in the world are you talking abot man
person:i have no clue
person2:well ok then.

Example2.
person1:chikens
person2:everywhere
person3:tell
person1:my
person2:mother
person3:i
person1:love
person2:her
person3:and
person1:i'll
person2:miss
person3:her.
Those are some examples so i'll start
..... froggy woggy is the doggy who ate frogs

-- Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:01 pm --

the chicken of the north crossed across to the south , the cow of the south crossed to the east , the elephant of the east crossed over to the west , the water of the wst is flooding all over the lace over the north , the south , the east , and yes even the west was flooded , now it's all covered in water but people don't have to swim or float to get around in the world they can walk around where ever they wanna go but it's flooded how can this be you may ask well even though it's flooded with "water" pople nd things are filled with water so the world is flooded with people and animals trying to get away from the wet lands of the west

-- Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:54 am --

sooomeee pooplllee geettt boooottthhheerrrrreeeddd byyyyyyyyy stretched out typing/text , soooooooooooo it's enterrrrrrtaining tooooooo dooooo atttttttttttt ttttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmesssssssssssssss buuuutttt other times it's not as fun to stretch it all out but ifffffff iiiiiiiittttttttt'sssssssss funnnnnn neeeeeeeevvvvvvveeeeerrrrr chhhhhannnnngeeee annnnnnn entertainingggggg thhhhhhhiiiiiinnnng but i'm bore so i'mmmmmmmmm gggggggggggoooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sssssssstttttrrrrrreeeeetttttcccchhhh ttttthhhhhhiiiiiissssss ooooooouuuuuttttt nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooowwwwwwwww.....