Dun dun dun

Nikky Maxim
by Nikky Maxim · 7 posts
11 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Decided to drag my lil butt back to the family . I've been so distracted plus i get paranoid a lot lol so yea decided i need to get back with you guys since i know how much Jon missed me .
About me : Well i was busy at the gym toning my ass and staying away from creepers who try to get in my pants . Basically avoiding any social interaction with men . The guys that talk to me pick a bad time usually so yea. The gym is nice i get to see any kinds of tits in there which is awesome .
I've been gone for a long time , well just like before . I got distracted by games and usually when i decide to get back to the family my memory goes all nope.jpg . Celebrated my birthday on december 28th , i turned 19 , didn't drink anything since i alcohol makes me sick , so guys will not be able to score by getting me drunk . Gained weight , lost weight .
Always been thinking of the family how things were doing , but i know that you guys were strong even without me .
I hope Jon still logs in since he was the only completely loyal imvu mafia member i have known.
My left tit hurts .
Do not mind i am just posting something while i think what to write . I have thought of the most awesome comeback message ever but my brain decided to make me sound like a complete dumbass .
I'm finishing school this week and i'm gonna go to a college next year to study graphics arts .
I love Connor and Ezio .
Alright ummm i hope you greet me back and not give me the boot . :cry:
You never gave me the boot , although i do need new shoes. lol
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Thank you .
Also if i dissapear again i need someone to slap me and drag me back here. lol
Posted 11 years ago
Jon still lubbers yew <3