How many...

Bitchani
by Bitchani · 26 posts
16 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
On my end, visited links are blue, as well as some of the links for bbc / smiley control ... and a few other small off to the side links. Thread and forum titles on my end are all dark blue.

Hmm as far as I can tell, only visited links are blue for me, everything else is gray or white.
Posted 11 years ago
«Ð▪ℳ» wrote:
On my end, visited links are blue, as well as some of the links for bbc / smiley control ... and a few other small off to the side links. Thread and forum titles on my end are all dark blue.

Hmm as far as I can tell, only visited links are blue for me, everything else is gray or white.

How about when you are looking at a thread list? Example: search.php?search_id=newposts
Posted 11 years ago
«Ð▪ℳ» wrote:

How about when you are looking at a thread list? Example: search.php?search_id=newposts

They are all gray for me, except for visited links.

Is this not how the sites supposed to look? It's always been this way for me.
Posted 11 years ago
Our board looks like a rocket ship panel and most of the links are dark blue on dark black (hard to read without widening your eyes to let in more light).

Don't need to widen my eyes and I infact love the dark colors, for once a page isn't blinding me!

«Ð▪ℳ» wrote:
«Ð▪ℳ» wrote:

They are all gray for me, except for visited links.

Is this not how the sites supposed to look? It's always been this way for me.

Same here.