IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 11 years ago
No worries, at least you learned for next time, read before posting. :)
Posted 11 years ago
I downloaded it, but it says 'application not found'.
Posted 11 years ago · Author
DropDBass wrote:
I downloaded it, but it says 'application not found'.

Where does it say that? I can try to help you.
Posted 11 years ago
I clicked on the link to download the program from the first page. Once it was ready, I clicked on the button at the bottom of my screen to run it and a box popped up with the 'not found' text.
It sounds like you have it set to open with either a program that's not longer install or incompatible. If you have WinRaR or 7Zip installed, open it with that, or try the default Windows zip tool.
Posted 11 years ago
if anyone doesnt know yet imvu is taking the pets feature out of the client on feb 25th since they havnt updated it in years. so use the pet feature as long as you can.
Posted 11 years ago
youngrex5 wrote:
if anyone doesnt know yet imvu is taking the pets feature out of the client on feb 25th since they havnt updated it in years. so use the pet feature as long as you can.

Our scientists are already working on a fix for the upcoming loss.
Posted 11 years ago
Will this product also help keep detecting of t3de? Should a program like Sandboxie be used with this as well? Thank you for your assistance... Bout to make a couple purchases and upgrades... AWESOME website and store!!! XAN
JAXDesigns wrote:
Will this product also help keep detecting of t3de? Should a program like Sandboxie be used with this as well? Thank you for your assistance... Bout to make a couple purchases and upgrades... AWESOME website and store!!! XAN

This product is different from T3DE, they are not the same thing and can't be run at the same time. Using IMVULite won't help you do anything with T3DE. Neither will Sandboxie.

On the topic of pets mode, when it gets removed, I plan on updating IMVULite and replacing the Playbot with a new one.
Posted 11 years ago
I have a problem...
I can't see the pictures of the products in the shop :/