HEEEEELLLLLP!!! Permanently Banned for pictures w/o warning

Xhynrae
by Xhynrae · 34 posts
11 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 11 years ago · Author
BLAH FRICKEN SUCKS HAIRY BALLS THEY CAN JUST disable INSTANTLY!!! I was able to back door into my acct and take a look at my album. :evil: CRAPPERS!!! There i found a couple fotos AP fits...ughs...but i swear i didnt know and have always tried to make sure any public pics are GA :( I've seen FAR FAR worse pics. IMVU should at least give me opportunity to fix. Some up there must be on a power trip.."Hmmm...let me see. Let's just permanently ban this person who has not had any prior violations" I can msg my avi profile and album link if anyone cares to give their opinion if im justified. IMVU has gotten into a banning frenzy.
Posted 11 years ago
xhynrae wrote:
BLAH FRICKEN SUCKS HAIRY BALLS THEY CAN JUST disable INSTANTLY!!! I was able to back door into my acct and take a look at my album. :evil: CRAPPERS!!! There i found a couple fotos AP fits...ughs...but i swear i didnt know and have always tried to make sure any public pics are GA :( I've seen FAR FAR worse pics. IMVU should at least give me opportunity to fix. Some up there must be on a power trip.."Hmmm...let me see. Let's just permanently ban this person who has not had any prior violations" I can msg my avi profile and album link if anyone cares to give their opinion if im justified. IMVU has gotten into a banning frenzy.

It has nothing to do with a power trip. IMVU inc is a greedy corporation which thinks of nothing but money, and it is cheaper for them to pay someone in an under developed country $2 and hour to disable accounts than it is for them to hire a team of professionals to correctly handle each TOS violation from their millions of users. Yes, an AP pictures accidentally entering your album would get you banned; just not normally permanently banned.
Posted 11 years ago
I always make sure that my albums are set to me only . Never had any issues with IMVU apart from setting my age a year older than my natural age .
You have to be extremely careful with IMVU . They can even disable you for a badly timed fart.
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Nikky Maxim wrote:
They can even disable you for a badly timed fart.

Oi, that's the thing about farts. They can never be taken back.
Okay serious side, was reading in imvu's forum that known dev did get disabled for pics in "only me" album, so even those may not be sacred ground.
Posted 11 years ago
xhynrae wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:

Okay serious side, was reading in imvu's forum that known dev did get disabled for pics in "only me" album, so even those may not be sacred ground.

Correct, we are not allowed AP pics in any albums at all ... no matter what permissions we put on them. We are not allowed to take pics of AP products, period.
Posted 11 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
xhynrae wrote:
Nikky Maxim wrote:

Correct, we are not allowed AP pics in any albums at all ... no matter what permissions we put on them. We are not allowed to take pics of AP products, period.

Well that is completely bullshit. Especially if your pics are set to only me.
Posted 11 years ago
I think that "only me" is not that bad because outfit pictures go to your "only me" folder and since i have AP AP outfits go to thast album . So no only me albums are allowed or else i would of been banned a long time ago lol .
Way too lazy to delete anytihng out of that folder.
Posted 11 years ago
«Ð▪ℳ» wrote:

Well that is completely bullshit. Especially if your pics are set to only me.

Nothing new under the sun... We have seen stuff like this happen all the time and IMVU never does anything about it, why you may ask? Simple really, they do not lose anything by doing it, just a few pissed of people that might sue them but they have their TOS which is so fucked up that its amazing how they have users left...

xhynrae wrote:
BLAH FRICKEN SUCKS HAIRY BALLS THEY CAN JUST disable INSTANTLY!!! I was able to back door into my acct and take a look at my album. :evil: CRAPPERS!!! There i found a couple fotos AP fits...ughs...but i swear i didnt know and have always tried to make sure any public pics are GA :(

Btw how exactly did you get access to a permanently banned account?