IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Susiee wrote:
I have a problem...
I can't see the pictures of the products in the shop :/

Using IMVULite I assume? I don't think it's a problem with IMVULite, I've never experienced that problem with anyone. Are you using the default IMVULite install? Any other issues? Have you tested the regular client too?
Posted 11 years ago
«Ð▪ℳ» wrote:
Susiee wrote:
I have a problem...

Using IMVULite I assume? I don't think it's a problem with IMVULite, I've never experienced that problem with anyone. Are you using the default IMVULite install? Any other issues? Have you tested the regular client too?

I had that happen to me once; it was just a bad connection ... fixed its self after doing an ip reconfig.
Posted 11 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
«Ð▪ℳ» wrote:
Susiee wrote:
I have a problem...

I had that happen to me once; it was just a bad connection ... fixed its self after doing an ip reconfig.

Yes I'm using IMVULite.I don't have any other issues.Yes I tasted the regular client but I don't have such a problem with it.
It's probably a bad connection like Don said..

-- Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:48 am --

How can I reinstall the regular client ? When I try to reinstall it - it says "Download failed"?
Posted 11 years ago
Sadly, IMVU is removing the Pets feature. :? :shock: Does that mean, the Playbot will no longer be working? :cry: First they take down our Watchbot (that I haven't even gotten a chance to try) by removing movies and now this? :doubt: :x :(

RealSweetLily wrote:
Sadly, IMVU is removing the Pets feature. :? :shock: Does that mean, the Playbot will no longer be working? :cry: First they take down our Watchbot (that I haven't even gotten a chance to try) by removing movies and now this? :doubt: :x :(

Yes this means the Playbot will no longer work. I plan on replacing it.
Posted 11 years ago
«Ð▪ℳ» wrote:
RealSweetLily wrote:

Yes this means the Playbot will no longer work. I plan on replacing it.

I'm sure you'll come up with something, like you always do! :D :lol:
Posted 11 years ago
Will there be an update to this? imvu is on version 484.6 and the current version of this seems to still be at 483.x I'm just concerned for they are cracking down pretty hard on (h4c|<7d) versions.
BriDog wrote:
Will there be an update to this? imvu is on version 484.6 and the current version of this seems to still be at 483.x I'm just concerned for they are cracking down pretty hard on (h4c|<7d) versions.

I'll update it when they remove pets mode next week
Posted 11 years ago
Thanks, ya I went back a few pages and saw you mentioned that. :D
Posted 11 years ago
I have a problem. My IMVU Lite (version 10) wasn't opening today (it was loading and then it disappeared) so I upgraded to version 13. It opened fine but my IMVU Daily Reward didn't come up. I tried signing in and out, checking and unchecking Daily Reward in IMVU settings but nothing seemed to work. :cry:

Can anyone tell me what might be the problem and what should I do?