IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 11 years ago · Author
RealSweetLily wrote:
I have a problem. My IMVU Lite (version 10) wasn't opening today (it was loading and then it disappeared) so I upgraded to version 13. It opened fine but my IMVU Daily Reward didn't come up. I tried signing in and out, checking and unchecking Daily Reward in IMVU settings but nothing seemed to work. :cry:

Can anyone tell me what might be the problem and what should I do?

The daily reward only comes up once per 24 hours.
Posted 11 years ago
I didn't get Daily Rewards on the regular Client for Months since it came out until suddenly a couple days ago it came back, once Ii got it for the full 5 days or whatever, its gone again.

Glitch with IMVU perhaps.

-- Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:22 am --

«Ð▪ℳ» wrote:
JAXDesigns wrote:

On the topic of pets mode, when it gets removed, I plan on updating IMVULite and replacing the Playbot with a new one.

A new one of what?
BloodLustD wrote:
I didn't get Daily Rewards on the regular Client for Months since it came out until suddenly a couple days ago it came back, once Ii got it for the full 5 days or whatever, its gone again.

Glitch with IMVU perhaps.

-- Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:22 am --

«Ð▪ℳ» wrote:
JAXDesigns wrote:

On the topic of pets mode, when it gets removed, I plan on updating IMVULite and replacing the Playbot with a new one.

A new one of what?

A new bot.
BloodLustD wrote:
A bot of what?

You'll find out if an when I make it. Don't want imvu doing anything to hinder it before hand. You know how they hate any advantage users can get to gain predits.
Posted 11 years ago
imvu have erased pets! OMG HELP WHY?????????????????????????????????????? and i just installed imvulite -.- just when they erased pets or is pets coming back? :roll:
doppocello wrote:
imvu have erased pets! OMG HELP WHY?????????????????????????????????????? and i just installed imvulite -.- just when they erased pets or is pets coming back? :roll:

Pets is most likely not coming back.