Thanks For All The Help So Far...

JAX
by JAX · 4 posts
11 years ago in Introductions
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Hi Everyone... I go by Xandar. I just happened upon the site this past week and was really surprised at all the great information. I have seen other related sites but never found anything great enough to spend some time looking around. I spent a good bit of time and was sold! The products and customer service are really top notch. The forum has a wealth of info dating back over the evolution of IMVU which was interesting to see.

I have a lot of interests in real life but I'll keep it to the baseline..... I have worked in medical publication and promotion for most of my working career. I have a creative design passion and like to work with Photoshop and Corel products as well. I raise Neapolitan Mastiffs and enjoy creating/developing and BS'n with friends on imvu. I spend a good bit of time outdoors and like Mt Biking throughout the Mid-Atlantic States.

I look forward to meeting new designers and learning new skills and techniques from the experts here at imvuMafias. Thanks so much for all your help so far!!
Posted 11 years ago · Author
There are so many answers in here to questions I hadn't even Had yet!! Thanks