Total win.

Nikky Maxim
by Nikky Maxim · 6 posts
11 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago · Author
So i invited my best friend for a free trip to the sports centre . We decided we take my other friend also and we 3 went there . I have a 3 month plan and there was a offer for me to take one friend for free so i took her , and i can say i do like her since she was always nice to me .
Either way fast forward to the future . We were all getting ready in our swimsuits and me thinking that she would be covering up i turned to her . She wasn't , got a good view of her well breasts 9A nice C cup i think since mine are B's). I quickly turned away but i was always curious what they look like either way lol so i had the unsuspected chance . They both know that im bi since i told them that.
We had a lot of fun at the pool . We got yelled at for splashing water on each other at the pool lol we didn't listen . Then we got yelled at again for splashing at the jacuzi . We didn't care lol .
After the gym we went to the shower where i saw my other friend naked by accident .
Basically i got a good view at both my friends so it's a 100% WIN for me .
Pays off on taking them to the pool .
Looking forward to next month lol .
I love going to the gym .
Posted 11 years ago
Pics or didn't happen :3
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Naw if i get cought taking pictures ill end up getting killed . But nice to see Jon is still the same lol .
I missed you guys.
+Goes back to playing assasins creed+
Posted 11 years ago
Me? Changing? NEVAH! :P
Now le titties please? XD