Anything You Can Do For Me?

Sikasui
by Sikasui · 5 posts
11 years ago in Help & Support
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Hey there peeps, recently ive been busy buying and creating on IMVU, most of it from the Blackmarket.

Anywho, i got temporarily banned for a month for uploading explicit content, i followed the intructions on the videos and everything but i guess people on Peer review cant help but kiss upto IMVU's ass :S

Anyway, before i sat back and decided to wait til the time is up is there anything you guys can do to help speed this process up? Just thought its worth askin ya know :3

Thanks for any advice or help in advance,

Sikaui
Posted 11 years ago
If I were you, I'd just wait it out, better not to poke the Bear[IMVU] with a Stick as they say, as their liable to look into you more closely and if they're fed up with you, we all know their tendencies to just ban you for longer.

Although that's just my opinion, it's only a Month, I once got banned for 2 years, and a half, I made a new account and left that one alone, when the 700+ days were up, I got it back cause IMVU didn't want to help me with getting it back sooner, even though I did all they asked of me to submit to them etc etc for why I was banned.

I say, work on your devving, hang out on a new account with your friends, and when your back to your account, you'll have lots of stuff to submit.

But, there is a thread with getting your account back if your disabled or perma-banned, but if it's just a month I say don't poke the Bear.

I'll see if I can find the thread and link you to it here.

If I can't find it maybe DM or Don Von will.
Posted 11 years ago
Also, you should be aware that there will always be this risk when you deal with the black market. The advice we give you is meant to help you submit things and not get caught as easily, they aren't a full proof method of bypassing peer review and getting anything you want into the catalog.

But yeah, in this case, there's not much you can do to get your account back any sooner. This is one of those cases where they wouldn't re activate you. You're lucky then only gave you a short temp ban. You really have no choice but to wait it out. In the mean time you can try submitting on a new account.
@Don Von Free Credits
is releasing a lot of new stuff that is meant to make it through peer review easier.
Posted 11 years ago
«Ð▪ℳ» wrote:
The advice we give you is meant to help you submit things and not get -Caught- as easily
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Yeah thats fine, thanks for all the advice and that, fully appreciated :3

I think i will look into getting an alt account for uploading blackmarket stuff from now on, Thanks again for all your input guys.

Sikasui