Sup

Hurryhurry
by Hurryhurry · 6 posts
15 years ago in Introductions
Posted 15 years ago · Author
Hey. I will be called hurryhurry in this place.

Found you guys by word of text.

Been around IMVU for awhile now. I'm pissed about paying for allot of items when I could have gotten credits cheaper and for free. Don't want to pay for something I don't have to anyone. Can't keep up with old people who have money to blow. I spent quite a bit of money on the AP, and now most of the good items are banned. It doesn't even feel adult anymore.

Would like access to black market and free credits.

Spose I could be hitman/hitwoman, I am actually quite skilled at stabbing another avatar with a shing blade and taking a picture.

Also have allot of time to waste. But I plan to waste it well.
Posted 15 years ago
Well stated. Hi I'm Falcon. Toshiba, Suburu
Posted 15 years ago
:twisted: Welcome i like your style! keep posting here and i can guarentee you a place into my squad. :twisted:
Posted 15 years ago
Welcome Hurryhurry!

Indeed, I understand you're frustation, its already hard to pay our bills day-to-day, it turns out even worse to give our last bucks to something that was supposed to distract our mind from the everyday stress..
Here you can find ways to get free credits at our Approved Methods section - here's a link,[url=http://[FixThisLink]/viewforum.php?f=8&start=0&sid=962d33c4ee8292393c8676a2153476cc[url]click here[/url]
Posted 15 years ago
welcome to the family