Let's attack!!

Celodrix
by Celodrix · 2 posts
11 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Since imvu is playing by many peoples from europe and other sides,i am very nervous,i always used some proxy softwares to do some free credits from theyr stupid offers,now they don't allow with any proxy to do this or i don't know,however,i will start to sent them message to create free offers for us for europe,i'm original from Romania and in here they have only 3 offers with and if there are more are not free,only with paying from 3 euro to 5 euro and more,even with credit card and there is not free offers and not enought offers,who will attack with me to send them message about this stupid things, i will write them this :

"Why you don't create free offers for European people,why you have free offers only for others countryes? When you will create free offers that we don't need to pay for them? i don't see any other offers like download something for offers like other countryes have?,we know that you want only money,but we want free credits from the free offers section,they are not free offers like you say.I can't doo offers from free offers or from peanuts survey offers or videos offers or anything in there because they not exist,how can you say that there is free offers and i don't see nothing? When you guys will do free offers for Europe,i am from Romania and i don't see any free offer in there ,video or peanut labs or anything.I don't have money for vip or buying credits and i can't do offers on that sections,when you will create for Romania the free offers that will allow us to earn them and not for paying them?"

You guys at the end can say "i am from (your country) and i don't see etc...
I will send this meesage,who is with me? I am pissed off,since i play imvu was the same shit,no offers from my country and i think for your country too,let's fuck them up with this messages till they will do what we want.
Posted 11 years ago
I agree, they should have more free credit offers for more countries. But then again, it's IMVU, if they aren't making money off it, they don't care. Sure, they are a business, but there is a difference between making a profit to keep your business going and being as greedy as you can.