IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 11 years ago · Author
I am waiting to find out if and when they are going to remove the pets button and not just disable it. I don't want to update IMVULite only to have them release a mandatory update that removes the button a few days later and be forced to re update. If they aren't releasing an update soon that has a good enough reason to upgrade to, then I'll go ahead and update IMVULite.
Posted 11 years ago
Thank you for the update Don :) :)
Posted 11 years ago
Great update, thank you.
Posted 11 years ago
HI, i dont know if this is possible, but i ask it anyway :D , is it somehow possible that a option can be made to block whisper messages so i dont see them at all ? I always hated that whisper option.. Of course i can ignore those messages, but it would be a lot nicer to not see those whisper messages at all on my screen :).
Posted 11 years ago · Author
LatexKitty wrote:
HI, i dont know if this is possible, but i ask it anyway :D , is it somehow possible that a option can be made to block whisper messages so i dont see them at all ? I always hated that whisper option.. Of course i can ignore those messages, but it would be a lot nicer to not see those whisper messages at all on my screen :).

It might be possible, I'd have to look into it. Not sure how I'd go about making the option toggleable.
Posted 11 years ago
:D hi thanks for a excellent job, :D :D :D
Posted 11 years ago
Thank you don!!!
Posted 11 years ago
thx DM