Me.

Gabbie
by Gabbie · 30 posts
11 years ago in Introductions
Posted 11 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
Technically there is a way, and you do it well.

If you mean ripping, it's not really the same as being able to use some JS trickery to get imvu to sell you a product like it was available in the catalog like a regular unhidden product and have that product in your inventory ready to use.
Posted 11 years ago
Still, it's the only other way to get a hidden product is what I was going by.
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Ripping a product and risking being disabled for maybe forever. And buying a product of another person guaranteeing that your money will be returned to you sincerely if it gets disabled...
They are so not the same for me.
Posted 11 years ago
Welcome and nice to meet you :).
Posted 11 years ago
IMVU have added new ways of obtaining free credits such as the daily log in rewards which also award you with free gifts every 5 days or so but they have removed some methods too.

I can no longer earn predits through meetme (formerly myyearbook) as there is a lifetime limit of credits that you can exchange which IMVU have imposed. Of course I have exceeded this limit and now I have a heap of L$ Money and meetme credits which i was building up and almost daily exchanging for IMVU predits and I have no other use for them unless any one here knows if there's a way round this.

I sometimes do some of the crowd follower tasks (if they're not stupid and actually possible to complete) however these have decined in numbers lately.

And a lot of their partner offers are dangerous to complete.

Surveys I never bother with, fake details dont work and I'm not giving out real information and be on the receiving end of nuisance calls and junk mail.

The free software.... hahaha.... the monkeys who organize these offers dont pay up straight away I always had to submit support requests and screenshots and wait for support to review it before I could actually get rid of it all. To make matters worse I ended up with a computer full of spyware and viruses.

UGh..... ranting and complaining again :(

-- Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:59 am --

So I've watched 4 videos in the offers section and IMVU only paid me for 1 of them.
Posted 11 years ago
idiot1985 wrote:
So I've watched 4 videos in the offers section and IMVU only paid me for 1 of them.

That doesn't surprise me at all. Maybe you have to wait though. I'm not sure how it works, I don't do offers.
Posted 11 years ago
No none of those videos paid that day. There were couple added the next day though. One constant problem is a video entitled "blinkfeed" which shows up every day. When you press play nothing happens video doesn't play and credits aren't paid. Also just an hour ago there were several videos up offering 6 credits. They weren't there when I logged in this afternoon so they were new. I tried to play some of them but error messages appeared saying "Not available" and some crap about updates to the site and that I had to check back later. I've come back from a shower and all of the videos are gone.... Oh sorry not all videos are gone, I have been left with the "blinksfeed" video.
Posted 9 years ago
I have many bm products even hidden rooms and such but i cannot get them to all pass peer review is there a trick to it? I was told you need and account from 2009 or later to get them to pass peer 100% but i have looked on this site and seen post about people making products pass peer how do you do it?
I read about this PR buster is there a way I can get it or how doess it work can you please let me know?
Posted 9 years ago
BidgieBeats wrote:
I have many bm products even hidden rooms and such but i cannot get them to all pass peer review is there a trick to it? I was told you need and account from 2009 or later to get them to pass peer 100% but i have looked on this site and seen post about people making products pass peer how do you do it?
I read about this PR buster is there a way I can get it or how doess it work can you please let me know?

You have to buy the PRB versions of the products from our catalog: buysell/black_market_index.php?mode=viewuser&user=2
A 2009 account will not help you.