Answers to the Introduction treads

General Free Credits
by General Free Credits · 22 posts
15 years ago in Introductions
Posted 15 years ago
Oh you misunderstand Fallen...

What do Europeans call soccer again, I forget.
Posted 15 years ago
we all know american is soccer anyway XD
Posted 15 years ago
soccer
Posted 15 years ago
Btw... have you guys noticed we have been arguing about useless things, that won't bring anything better to the mafia, nor to ourselves? I hate footbal and soccer, so this I'm pretty much out of it >.< Its a stupid game anyway... guys running after a ball... like their 2 wasn't enough XD
Last edited by Fallen on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 15 years ago
mwuhahaha american Soccer XD
Posted 15 years ago
Sorry but I am going to use every trick in the books, dirty or clean to make sure I am victorious in this argument.

Way before I was Don Falcon on this Forum, my username was Pikachu..

And I believe we had to same argument.

Not having any power to defend myself, everyone ganged up on me about this subject.

So consider this my sweet revenge.
Posted 15 years ago
Fallen wrote:
Btw... have you guys noticed we have been arguing about useless things, that won't bring anything better to the mafia, nor to ourselves? I hate footbal and Soccer, so this I'm pretty much out of it >.< Its a stupid game anyway... guys running after a ball... like their 2 wasn't enough XD

Foot+ball is when 22 players and millions of ppl around world look and want HER .. THE BALL ..
all womans are jealous :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Posted 15 years ago
Ejo Capo da'Retroguaria wrote:
Fallen wrote:
Btw... have you guys noticed we have been arguing about useless things, that won't bring anything better to the mafia, nor to ourselves? I hate footbal and Soccer, so this I'm pretty much out of it >.< Its a stupid game anyway... guys running after a ball... like their 2 wasn't enough XD

Foot+ball is when 22 players and millions of ppl around world look and want HER .. THE BALL ..
all womans are jealous :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Im not...
Only thing that is stupid is their salaries... half of their money could go to the state so it would be redistribute to everyone!
Since when a Soccer player gets more money that a doctor?? They dont save people and get more than them, thats an outrage! >:O
And those people getting tickets to see the games... getting ticket planes to see them out there too... they say that the economic crisis is everywhere, but when it comes to spend money to see the game they forget the crisis!
And people nowadays dont have a desportive soul... if they club looses its fight and blood everywhere! Well they lost, there is nothing that is going to change that, but they simple cant get enough with just one, they probably also need some loose theeths or bones...
Posted 15 years ago
so money hahahaha
first we are all messed up world so we pay much more for stuff like pleasure enetertaiment then safety and other borring things for some ppl its crazy and insane but for others its way they live FUN WAYY who care about safe way to die when u can scream jump and feel so many things and die like that