How to contact imvu owner.

Celodrix
by Celodrix · 9 posts
11 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago · Author
How to contact imvu .b.o.s.s. or the man who created imvu?
Some guys from this bullshit of IMVU banned an account without any proove of it,i tryed to speach with them,but they are so jackass,so what is the e-mail of imvu Don or something like that to contact him?
Posted 11 years ago
Yashito wrote:
Some guys from this bullshit of IMVU banned an account without any proove of it,i tryed to speach with them,but they are so jackass,so what is the e-mail of imvu Don or something like that to contact him?

Neither of the original creators still work for IMVU inc, I am pretty sure.
Posted 11 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Yashito wrote:

Do you know his names?
Posted 11 years ago
Putz wrote:
Yashito wrote:

Do you know his names?

Matt Danzig, Will Harvey, and Eric Ries co-founded IMVU inc back in 2004.
Original funding and customer service model came from Steve Blank.

The only one I have ever talked to was Matt Danzig ... in an IMVU chat followed by him visiting our site a few years ago.
Posted 11 years ago
Putz wrote:

Do you know his names?

Matt Danzig, Will Harvey, and Eric Ries co-founded IMVU inc back in 2004.
Original funding and customer service model came from Steve Blank.

The only one I have ever talked to was Matt Danzig ... in an IMVU chat followed by him visiting our site a few years ago.

o: that's cool, you talk with him about what?
Posted 11 years ago
Putz wrote:
o: that's cool, you talk with him about what?

Our site had been h4c|<7d and one of our more dangerous h4c|<s were stolen.
A security hole on the IMVU server that needed closed because it had gotten into the hands of a group of rival hackers who were using it for evil.
The hole allowed access to any account without a password nor any type of verification.
Posted 11 years ago
And how did you get in touch with him?

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say, you stalked him and located him in a room...Then told him very ominously of a threat in his system, that you would tell him about in return for a large sum of untraceable cash.
Posted 11 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
And how did you get in touch with him?

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say, you stalked him and located him in a room...Then told him very ominously of a threat in his system, that you would tell him about in return for a large sum of untraceable cash.

No.
One of our members at the time had an uncle who was on IMVU staff ... and she was able to tell her uncle who got us a meeting with him.
Posted 11 years ago
Well...All in all it's a mighty fine way of going about it...not how I would've done it mind you! but, well played nonetheless.