paypal question

xREXx
by xREXx · 13 posts
11 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago · Author
i got my paypal account verified to my walmart money network bank account my mom says i have to have money on there to be able to do anything for some 38 cent fee or something but i have $0 atm if i sell my credits to a reseller will they be able to send me the money?
Last edited by xREXx on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posted 11 years ago
Sell your credits to an re-seller to your paypal e-mail. If your account is not Verified, some websites will not acept any payment with it, like Imvu, you need to be verified, but there are many websites that allows you to pay without been verified. Also you can send money without verified paypal account. What reseller are you going to use? If http://firstmetaexchange.com/ you need first to send a support ticket to firstmetaexchange saying that you want to incrase your Withdraw money.
well i got it verified but for my money network card bank account i dont have any money on there since i withdrew it all when i first got paid so should i be fine with a empty bank account or do i need some type of money in there before trying to do stuff?
Posted 11 years ago
xREXx wrote:
well i got it verified but for my money network card bank account i dont have any money on there since i withdrew it all when i first got paid so should i be fine with a empty bank account or do i need some type of money in there before trying to do stuff?
I think should be fine.

-- Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:41 pm --

If your question is if they will send you the money if your account have $0 , yes i guess they will.

My Paypal account is not verified, and i recebe it perfectly.
210k says i can get Estimated cost/proceeds: 77.18 USD i havent really used firstmetaexchange much about how much should i end up with after fees if you know?
Posted 11 years ago
Ask «Ð▪ℳ» if it's to do with FMX.

He uses them I believe.
Posted 11 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
Ask «Ð▪ℳ» if it's to do with FMX.

He uses them I believe.
I use it, firstmeta only give you 75.86 USD and there is a fee when to whitdraw to your paypal, i think is like $3, it depends on how much money you withdraw. What reseller gives you $77?
plenty of sites it just depends on where you sell from. atm im waiting on imvuce to see if they are going to buy my credits or not. they do $37 per 100k. firstmeta takes out fees since its a different method and the sites that have to accept your credits cover the sending paypal fee if its over a certain limit of credits.

-- Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:22 am --

btw just got $77.96 from imvuce from 215k so yeah @Putz depends on the site and what amount of credits your selling.
Posted 11 years ago
I offered 210k to IMVUCE too, but they said they would only do 34$ for 100k. So I told em to shove it.
Posted 11 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
I offered 210k to IMVUCE too, but they said they would only do 34$ for 100k. So I told em to shove it.
lmao