how active is this forum?

ccgamer
by ccgamer · 17 posts
11 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago
No, we do not encourage begging, at all.

It's tasteless, we can come up with better ways! Like Creating, or finding a Service the people need and offering it to them at cutthroat prices!
Posted 11 years ago
I had no idea begging was against the ToS.

That is great news actually, haha.
Posted 11 years ago
BloodLustD wrote:
I had no idea begging was against the ToS.

That is great news actually, haha.

Great news ... till you realize all of the 13-14 year old kids who do not know any better are disabled for just being kids. Begging is just what kids do.
Think of the children.
Posted 11 years ago
No, I'm talking about the Over-18's that come around pretending to be children in RP and beg for gifts, it gets hella annoying, same with some of the other people who spam my rooms, and it's AP-Only, can I have this?

Sometimes I'll send them a thing or two, but then they show up every day until I wind up blocking them, and then one of their alts show up...It gets annoying at times like that.

Great news now I know I can report it when it's that bad.
Posted 11 years ago
xhynrae wrote:
Now i thought i read somewhere rp-ing as a minor is against TOS.

Yes, age-play is against TOS. IMVU inc can not tell the difference between RP-ing and real life when reading chats ... so they assume everything you say is being said in terms of real life.
For the reason, you have to watch out what you say in an RP ... because someone can report the chat and IMVU inc does not know it is just an RP. They will assume that you are a minor who lied about your age.