MissGreenBacks

Nyoko Reira
by Nyoko Reira · 9 posts
11 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago · Author
So I was reading up on some threads when I came across the one where a hostage video be made with MissGreenBacks tied up (genius idea someone should totally make time for that :razz: ). I wanted to know who she "is" as I've never bothered reading spam from her account. Then whilst browsing I saw the following image and I've underlined some text in red. Pardon me, but is that the stupidest thing I have ever seen on IMVU by IMVU to date :| ?? Is this really meant to be funny or is this IMVU making a Freudian slip??! MissGreedyBitch seems more fitting... :badgrin:
Posted 11 years ago
OMG that evil bitch. She will never get my credits. IMVU Mafias forever! 111
Posted 11 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
Her evil side only no longer comes out because we trained her good when we took her as a hostage. She knows better now.

^lol
Posted 11 years ago
i hate her always trying to get me to buy something. its almost like the people who try to scam you talking about free credits. if i was going to do it id have done it the first time lol.
Posted 11 years ago
xREXx wrote:
i hate her always trying to get me to buy something. its almost like the people who try to scam you talking about free credits. if i was going to do it id have done it the first time lol.

You use to be able to block MissGreedyBitch, but IMVU inc took away our ability to do that about a week ago.
Posted 11 years ago
xREXx wrote:

You use to be able to block MissGreedyBitch, but IMVU inc took away our ability to do that about a week ago.

Probably gonna make it something you have to pay to do. Although she's not a 3rd party so even vips see her messages.

However, I did get an idea. The next time I get a message from her, I am gonna try making a Greasemonkey script that will hide all her messages. Maybe by reading a certain part of the code and determining if it matches her name. Either that or use the Element Hiding add-on for AdBlock Plus to do it.
Posted 11 years ago
«Ð▪ℳ» wrote:
xREXx wrote:

Probably gonna make it something you have to pay to do. Although she's not a 3rd party so even vips see her messages.

However, I did get an idea. The next time I get a message from her, I am gonna try making a Greasemonkey script that will hide all her messages. Maybe by reading a certain part of the code and determining if it matches her name. Either that or use the Element Hiding add-on for AdBlock Plus to do it.

Good idea. I bet allot of people would like that script.
Posted 11 years ago
MissGreedyBitch

Too bad we can't give her a name change on IMVU.