Whats better Cookies or Icecream!

SkMynd
by SkMynd · 237 posts
14 years ago in Social Games
Posted 11 years ago
Mine would have to be Ice Cream because It's more than just sugar and cream, it's all about the quality of the flavor. If you offered me vanilla ice cream I would say no, but mint chocolate chip -- I would whip out my wallet. It has to do with the flavors our pallet enjoys. Both vanilla and mint chocolate chip have just as much cream and sugar, but I strongly prefer one over the other. However that was back in my fat days but now I stay away from it.
Posted 11 years ago
xhynrae wrote:
Cookies with ice cream
woow
Posted 11 years ago
Icecream mmmmmm
Posted 11 years ago
Selling Triple Mint Choc Chip for 100 Dollars a spoonful want some Daxx?
Posted 11 years ago
Cookies....

One day, Little Johnny saw his grandpa smoking his cigarettes. Little Johnny asked, "Grandpa, can I smoke some of your cigarettes?" His grandpa replied, "Can your penis reach your asshole?" "No", said Little Johnny. His grandpa replied, "Then you're not old enough."

The next day, Little Johnny saw his grandpa drinking beer. He asked, "Grandpa, can I drink some of your beer?" His grandpa replied, "Can your penis reach your asshole?" "No" said Little Johhny. "Then you're not old enough." his grandpa replied.

The next day, Little Johnny was eating cookies. His grandpa asked, "Can I have some of your cookies?" Little Johnny replied, "Can your penis reach your asshole?" His grandpa replied, "It most certainly can!" Little Johnny replied, "Then go fuck yourself. These are my cookies!"
Posted 10 years ago
Ice cream. Ice cream is the best edible substance ever created for human consumption. =3
Posted 10 years ago
I prefer ice cream, it can be ate just about anywhere under any situation :badgrin:
Posted 10 years ago
Ice Cream...
:ass2ass:
An elementary school math teacher asked her class one day, "If there are three birds on a wire, and a farmer shot one, how many are left?"

One little boy said two, but little Sally, realizing it was a trick question, said, "None, 'cause everyone knows that if you shoot at birds they all fly away." The teacher congratulates her on her correct answer.

Little Johnny, however, disagreed. He said, "No, there would be one -- the one that the farmer shot."

The teacher replied, "No, Johnny, you're wrong, but I like the way you think."

"OK, teacher, I have a riddle for you," boasted Johnny. "Let's say three women are at a bar and they each order a single scoop ice cream cone. The first one eats it by gently licking it around the edges; the second slowly sucks the ice cream off the cone from the top; and the third gobbles the top and then sucks the rest out of the cone. Which one is married?"

After a few seconds of contemplation, the teacher replied, "Well, I think it must be the third, the one that gobbles the top and sucks out the inside."

Johnny responded, "No, teacher, you're wrong -- it's the one with the wedding ring. But I like the way you think." :lol:
Posted 10 years ago
LOL nice one Gr8bugaly

For me its got to be ice cream until the day I ... wait nope, its going to be ice cream for me forever even once I'm past the pearly gates. I'll try not hard to drip some it down in hell where cookies lovers are going :badgrin: