Ideea of buy,sell,create,join,reward,etc.

Celodrix
by Celodrix · 7 posts
11 years ago in Off Topic
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Hi guys my ideea is :

1).To Buy some things in Black Market with mafia credits.
2).To Sell some things in Black Market with mafia credits.
3).To earn some mafia credits when you buy a product with real imvu credits or real money from Black Market.
4).To can buy T3D3 with mafia credits [5 milions credits] for the users who have joined on imvu mafia's since 3-4 years old time ago and they have been online every day and had interes in imvu mafia's like a family,not like a simple user who just want credit's for his account.
5).Users to spy imvu staff to don't register to this website and find all about of our ilegal staff for imvu.
6).Users may be to risk theyr account if it's needed or to create fake accounts for some problems.
7).To create war accounts that they'r obiective are to be weapon's for IMVU's staff and they'r silly and stupid system.
8).The ability to reward our special users with medal's from owner.
9).To don't lie the family with your statut and to don't join today and tomorrow to go away for don't know how long time and your account in forum to be inactive 4-5 years.
10).To be ready to go to war with IMVU with your risk of banning your main account.
11).Let's make IMVU a free game from where we all have beneficies,free credits/predits,earning more than only 500 or 1500 per mounth or week,let's take IMVU to a new age,IMVU is destianted to killing itself with all the cash from the whole players who give between 5$ to 500$,with those cash we could upgrade to more genius equipments and knowledge.

FREE IMVU.

IMVU MAFIA'S BEST FORUM FOR IMVU THAT I EVER FINDED AND THE ONLY WHO DID SOMETHING RIGHT FOR UNFAIRLY PEOPLE WHO PLAY IMVU.

That's my ideea.

Call me Yashito - Kira the guy who will reveal the monsters behide IMVU GAME. in time my friends,in time the age of money will be deleted and create a new world where everything will be free,no money,no wars,no cash,freedom everywhere you see and go,freedom of the earth,freedom of all countryes,no more dies,no more evil in this world,before i die,this world will finish.

The War for freedom will begin soon,everyone will join to this big war,the third and final battle of people,let's do our best.We are the legend,the fighter's of earth,battle of gods,every evidence about money evidence will be ruined,we can do this world better,but without our union,we cannot do anything,our ways will be only one,attack those who use money for evil dreams,destroy the money.

Money => Lucifer
Posted 11 years ago
1) So, where do we get the money to pay our server bill then?
Our server is $82 a month.

2) So, where do we get the money to pay our security bill then?
Our security is $5.75 a month and an additional $15 a year.

3) So, where do we get the money to pay for our domain name bill then?
Our domain name is $25 a month.

.... Do you see where I am going with this?
Running this family is not free.
We do have bills to pay, staff to feed (me and DM need hamburgers and burritos), and rewards cost money.

-----------------------------
Finally, if you take and pass our white hat h4c|<7r training ... then there is no need to risk your account. Our soldiers are like ninja. They leave no evidence.
Posted 11 years ago · Author
and how to pass that h4(k3r training? what should i do?
Posted 11 years ago
I don't want 100% of the site content to require purchasing, but there has to be enough of it to keep the site running as well as keep us able to put time into it. Right now, the Market keeps the site afloat. If I started accepting medits, then I guarantee everyone would choose to use them and I would never make anything. Just like as soon as I started accepting credits, 90% of people chose to use them. Which is fine, since I can in turn sell those credits for RL cash. But medits don't have a RL value.

Don't get me wrong, I am not here just to earn money. I am here to help people, be part of the community and try to improve everyone's account balances. But I do need to make as much as I can on the side when I have the ability. I continue to offer up free stuff on the market and even the ones behind ad.fly links barely pull in anything, but I do it to provide content to our Market and users.

I will continue to post things in the forums freely, trying to help people with deving problems, or providing code for people to do things etc..

However, I do agree 100% that there needs to be more things in the site shop to spend medits on and I continue to add things when I can. But right now, the only thing I know how to add are name change colors.

As for free credits/predits, there's really no way you're going to get 100% free credits, it's just not gonna happen. As for predits, the only methods still available are not going to give you tons of them. We try to offer as many ways as we can for you to get predits and we try to teach people how to legitly earn credits. But people need to also realize that predits are damaging to the community over all. If no one on IMVU was making real credits, no one would bother making anything. It can take a lot of time and effort to make a really good product and most people aren't going to put the time in to make them free of charge.

So all you people who want handouts and non stop free predits every day need to realize that you're damaging the community. I understand some users are young or just can't afford to buy credits, that is fine. But if you want people to give you credits or predits then you need to at least put effort in, such as doing peer review (legitly, no botting it) or do the offers IMVU gives you (yes they suck but it's all you got). This why we provide information on offers available for you to do.
Posted 11 years ago
Too true.
All other sites charge 10 - 25 times as much as we do.
We just charge the bare minimum to stay afloat.

Ontop of that, we do provide tons of free training and content.
The few things we charge for are mostly UFI.
Posted 11 years ago
Don Von Free Credits wrote:
The few things we charge for are mostly UFI.

Or things you can use to make credits or cash off of.