Misfortune Cookies!

BloodLustD
by BloodLustD · 22 posts
11 years ago in Social Games
Posted 11 years ago · Author
I looked around the Internet to find some new word game ideas for us and I found one that is kinda different but I hope will be fun.

We'll pretend that we've all enjoyed dinner at a Chinese restaurant, but the owner has accidentally been sent cookies that have messages that are not full of good fortune. Tell us the mis-fortune you find when you break open your cookie.

Special note! These should not be insults, but just things that are not good fortune. For instance:

Putz: Your hint button will always refill after you've figured out the next task to do without it.

«Ð▪ℳ»: Your computer will explode into a pit of fire when all you tried to do was play a Mary Black CD.

Don Von Free Credits: You'll find ten thousand dev tokens, when all you need is a single credit.

Some other things to remember:

Please keep in mind our Forum Rules when posting.

To help get everyone in on the fun, please wait at least 5 minutes from the last post before posting again. We also want to make sure to keep things moving at a pace that keeps our servers happy.
So if you post, and someone else posts and it hasn't been 5 minutes, you can reply if you want to, but remember, No Double Posting.

Ok, that's all folks, I'll start of with opening my Cookie.

Here's the misfortune I found in my cookie:

You'll get your dream car, only to wreck it in one day.
Posted 11 years ago
-opens her cookie-

Your Mr Right will turn out to be Mr Wrong, and married with kids.
Posted 11 years ago · Author
~Opens another cookie~

You will win a free meal, only to find out all the sides weren't included.
Posted 11 years ago
You will be hungry again in one hour.
Posted 11 years ago
-opens another cookie-

You will win the lottery, only to find out the ticket isn't valid.
Posted 11 years ago
-opens another cookie-

You will go to your dream vacation, only to find out you lost your baggage at the airport.
Posted 11 years ago
-Opens another cookie-

You will get the dream job only to have the company go under in a month
Posted 11 years ago
-notices Daxx took two cookies...so I grab one from him, waving my index finger back and forth at him-

-opens the cookie-

We would have given you great wealth, but our printer ran out of ink. Better luck next time!
Posted 11 years ago
(Opens cookie- variation on the lotto)

You will win the Lotto - it will be a small jackpot and like a million others will win it too and you only win like a dollar. Lol, that would soooo suck!