Misfortune Cookies!

BloodLustD
by BloodLustD · 22 posts
11 years ago in Social Games
Posted 11 years ago
-chuckles as she takes another cookie-

You will soon be with the love of your life, only to find out he lives a double life.
Posted 10 years ago
-opens a cookie-

"You are fearless in the face of danger...in other words, you are stupid."
Posted 10 years ago
-hesitates opening her new cookie as her last one was sooooooo right- :doubt:

"You are our 1 Million Reader and win a grand prize trip! Ha ha...just kidding! The trip is actually to the cookie bar to get another cookie. Better luck next time!" :mrgreen:
Posted 10 years ago
After watching the others and seeing what luck fate has bestowed upon then D.M is a bit reluctant to have a go but decides to take a chance anyway. Grabbing a cookie from the pile, D.M breaks in half and pulls out the small paper inside. His stare turns into a glare as he looks at the paper in front of him not at all pleased with what is written.

Staring back at him are the words "The thoughts in your head are true". Unsatisfied with what he's read D.M balls up the paper in his hand and tosses it away, stepping aside and making room for the next person in line to be disappointed.
Posted 10 years ago
-covers her mouth, trying to stifle a giggle-

I'm not even going to comment about the 'thoughts in your head' ....
Posted 10 years ago
<opens another cookie>

"Help! I am being held captive in a Chinese bakery."
Posted 10 years ago
~takes her cookie, breaking it open and reads it~

On the one side, in very small print, reads "Made in Japan". DF makes a face, turning over the paper and seeing a blank side, then turns it back over again, looking at DM and Gr8bugaly.

Ok....Who stole my REAL paper?????

( 0.o 'plundered'????? Does Don have it set to auto correct the word 'S.T.O.L.E' every time to 'plundered'???????) :?
Posted 10 years ago
I think posters can't use the word "st3al," since it auto-corrects to "plunder." I don't know why we can't use that word? I guess "plunder" sounds better than "purloin." In the "Ninja vs Pirate" thread, the pirates love to plunder. Don Von stated in that thread that he has been a pirate at heart. :)

<opening another cookie>

"Psst! They're being paid to love you."
Posted 10 years ago
DF goes to get her cookie and sees an empty plate. She turns around just in time to see Gr8bugaly with crumbs on his face and on the table in front of him, along with a huge pile of paper scraps in front of him. She gives him 'the look' as she grabs one of the tiny papers from the pile.

"You have been elected to....make the next batch!"

Posted 10 years ago
ROFL.

Unbeknown to DF, all the "tiny papers from the pile, " contain the same fortune, or misfortune, saying. I tampered the tiny papers to humor, or perhaps prank her, hehehe. I had to do it because we're running low on the misfortune cookies, not to mention, DF is likely the best pastry chef in this forum. When DF left the room, dragging her feet to make the next batch of cookies; I got my stash of misfortune cookies and put them on the table...

<opening another cookie>

"To extend your life, make wise choices; to enjoy your life, make unwise ones."