IMVULite [Updated 04-18-2024]

DataMine
by DataMine · 1476 posts
12 years ago in IMVU Lounge
Posted 11 years ago
bypass ip bans Not Working please help me .... my ip is ban hotspot Shelid not working + new windows same not working pleas help me I cant open imvu :( :( :(
Posted 11 years ago
I used another Pc ... and imvu works .. my account doesn't ban
Posted 11 years ago · Author
Shadyx wrote:

Your account isn't banned if you use another pc? That doesn't make sense.
Posted 11 years ago
D.M wrote:
Shadyx wrote:

Your account isn't banned if you use another pc? That doesn't make sense.

She should not even be posting in this thread. Her problems was with the IMVU website, not the client. In our shoutbox, she told me that every time she made a new account on their website ... it was instantly banned. She was not even getting to the client.

IMVULite only prevents ip bans when logging into the client, not the website.
Posted 11 years ago
I just installed it in my computer and it is working wonderfully, thank you so much for this, it's was much needed. Seemed like every new update IMVU would make would cause my computer to slow down more and more, I had a hunch they were putting a lot of unnecessary crap in there, thanks so much for this and keep up the great work.
PhoenixRising wrote:
I just installed it in my computer and it is working wonderfully, thank you so much for this, it's was much needed. Seemed like every new update IMVU would make would cause my computer to slow down more and more, I had a hunch they were putting a lot of unnecessary crap in there, thanks so much for this and keep up the great work.

Thanks for the kind words :)
Posted 11 years ago
The youtube player doesn't work...
Posted 11 years ago
g3orge13 wrote:

i dont think imvu lite got anything to do with the youtube player, since all the flash items i've got is working perfectly.. :tlaponder: :tlaponder: :tlaponder: :tlaponder:
XIII wrote:
g3orge13 wrote:

i dont think imvu lite got anything to do with the youtube player, since all the flash items i've got is working perfectly.. :tlaponder: :tlaponder: :tlaponder: :tlaponder:

Correct, IMVULite has nothing to do with products.