No No votes
Posted 14 years ago
oh wow, good job ^^
Posted 13 years ago
Why be Racist people we're all family
Posted 13 years ago
Nice no rudeness :D
Posted 13 years ago
-stands attention and salutes- heres the new president of the united states. pff i wish people would get a clue these days. Yes racism is wrong and sadly i laugh at racist jokes v.v though now I really try not to. I mean heck where I live theres only 1 whole black family....id guess maybe 20-30 people in that and a Mexican...maybe about 4-10, and a chinese family about 4-10. THE OTHER majority of the population is white and OMG its like its a town cult. you werent born or related to anyone here you are an outsider. lol they treat you like miserable crap or they treat you as if your a moron.
I vote we do what lisa landry says except its not just for the middle east...anywho once a week we are given ambine we get a VERY GOOD night sleep and everyone will have a good day with a small percentage of no issues
Posted 13 years ago
I've never understood racism. How does having your skin a different color make you any better or worse?
Posted 12 years ago
I'm part Irish, and yes, I know exactly what you mean about burning easily. I'm incredibly pale (although I don't mind. I love my milky skin!). I hate racism. Hating people for their differences is ridiculous especially in this day and age.