Introduction

Meda
by Meda · 25 posts
10 years ago in Introductions
Posted 10 years ago
Greetings to all. My name is Sonny, I'am Don of The Winter Hill Gang on IMVU. I took some leave of absence not long ago, to take a breather and tend to some real life business. I've now come back with a fresh start and new crew, excited to jump back into the business of a Mobster. Much respect to everyone here, also much respect to Don Von on behalf of myself and my family. Look forward to many, many wonderful friends. I'm looking forward to also having my family well known as I did with the prior crew I operated before my shortly needed departure.
Posted 10 years ago
Thank you D.M.
Posted 10 years ago
Greetings to all. My name is Sonny, I'am Don of The Winter Hill Gang on IMVU. I took some leave of absence not long ago, to take a breather and tend to some real life business. I've now come back with a fresh start and new crew, excited to jump back into the business of a Mobster.

Welcome back the to the mafias Sonny.

Much respect to everyone here, also much respect to Don Von on behalf of myself and my family. Look forward to many, many wonderful friends. I'm looking forward to also having my family well known as I did with the prior crew I operated before my shortly needed departure.

Your words do us honor. Let us know if The Winter Hill Gang needs anything.
Posted 10 years ago
Welcome Sonny, enjoy your stay.