Mafia Holiday Party

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 21 posts
10 years ago in Mafia News
Posted 10 years ago · Author
The Veltrini Family is throwing this year's mafia holiday party. December 28th, in the following room: http://www.imvu.com/rooms/veltrini-xmas-new-years-bash

Feel free to bring a date. Suits are appreciated at first entrance, but are not required; as the party progresses it normally turns less and less formal.
Posted 10 years ago
At too short a notice (as if I have a busy schedule, lol), I will try to attend. It sounds fun.

If the chat room is limited to 10 players, and I assume lots of Mafia VIP members and Staff would like to attend the party; will the low "posting" members *cough, like myself* get the boot hammer to pave the way for the higher ranking members? :)
Posted 10 years ago · Author
Gr8bugaly wrote:
If the chat room is limited to 10 players, and I assume lots of Mafia VIP members and Staff would like to attend the party; will the low "posting" members *cough, like myself* get the boot hammer to pave the way for the higher ranking members? :)

That is up to Donna Ice who is hosting the party.

-- 28 Dec 2013 03:32 pm --

Party has started!

-- 28 Dec 2013 03:33 pm --

Party going on right now: www.imvu.com/rooms/veltrini-xmas-new-years-bash
Posted 10 years ago
I went, didn't really feel like a party so I left early. Maybe I'm just impatient.
Posted 10 years ago
General Free Credits wrote:
I didnt go, :evil: had other plans that included chains and whips :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It's still going on.