Greetings Fellow Anarchs!

DarkSchwortz
by DarkSchwortz · 5 posts
10 years ago in Introductions
Posted 10 years ago · Author
First thing: Love the Sandboxie thingie and IMVULite! (Haven't run either one of them yet, but I'm an quasieternal optimist.)

About me:
- Been on imvu since 2010, under multiple accounts (and I currently run 3+).
- IT jack-of-all-trades; hardware, some coding, lots of admin, security mgmt, enterprise mgmt, etc.
- Love tinkering with layout codes, styles 'n' stuff.
- Love music! And history, historical fiction, travel (been there done that) and almost anything related to any of that.
- Erm...... placeholder in case i think of anything else more relevant than anything below this point...
- I've been accused of being bi-polar (and even worse), but what's a little insanity among friends?? :? 8)
- Probably twice the average age of other members here, just to get that out there. It's never obvious at all, for some reason.
Posted 10 years ago · Author
Thanks D.M!

Also forgot to say thanks to Don for the welcome message. The links are helpful, etc. :D
Posted 10 years ago
DarkSchwortz wrote:
Thanks D.M!

Also forgot to say thanks to Don for the welcome message. The links are helpful, etc. :D

You are very welcome DarkSchwortz. Your resume is impressive; it always jumps my spirit to see another coder joining the site.

We would love to see some of your tinkering with layout codes: viewforum.php?f=101
Posted 10 years ago
Welcome to the forum, DarkSchwortz!