Mafia Holiday Party

Don Von Alpha Dom
by Don Von Alpha Dom · 21 posts
10 years ago in Mafia News
Posted 10 years ago
Maybe I might drop in a little bit... tell me something, are the ladies fully dressed?
Posted 10 years ago
General Free Credits wrote:
Maybe I might drop in a little bit... tell me something, are the ladies fully dressed?

Yes but probably easily persuaded to lose their clothing.
Posted 10 years ago
I dropped by this afternoon. Bacon Hors d'oeuvre were being served with spirits. Playful banters, jokes, laughter, and dancing took place. I met some of the awesome hospitable members. Don Von was very generous. I'm glad to enjoy the perks of being a Mafia VIP forum member... Woot!
Posted 10 years ago
Dang. I missed out x.x
Posted 10 years ago
I just want to thank everyone that was able to stop by. I had a blast with all of you! (But I usually do) Thank you Don and DM for the generous offers as well. Although very unexpected, it was much appreciated!
Shotta, you didn't stay long enough if you didn't see how the party went near the end lol
Dark, trust me...I'll have other parties in which you guys are always welcome at! :)
Posted 10 years ago
(as per Don's permission to post this)

The Veltrini Family is throwing a Valentine's Day mafia holiday party. February 14th, in the following room: imvu://room/ClumsyElusion/Frozen+Hearts+Club

(click invite to view)

[album]523[/album]

Feel free to bring a date. Suits are appreciated at first entrance, but are not required; as the attire is Club attire for the attendees.

**NOTE: If for any reason the room isn't open yet when you arrive, I will have my other club available for everyone to just use until the party room is open. My other club will be imvu://room/D0LCI/Casa+di+D0LCI%2C+Club
Posted 10 years ago
I am bummed too, I was out of town so was not able to log on and see this message until now :'( Hopefully I will be able to attend the next party.